Collection of personal data, Contact form
Hereafter we will inform you on the collection of personal data while visiting our website. Personal data is any information relating to you personally such as your name, address, email-address, user behaviour. When contacting us via email or a contact form the data given by you (email-address, your name and address) will be stored to answer your specific questions or enable the booking of a software demo. We will delete the data given in this context as soon as the storage is no longer required. When you visit our website solely for information reasons without registrating or giving any information, we will only collect the sort of data your browser transfers to the servers used by us. When you want to visit and look at our website the following data will be technically required and therefore collected to display our website and ensure stability and security (Art. 6 (1)):
- date and time of query
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of query (specific page)
- status of access / HTTP status code
- quantity of data transmitted
- website the query is coming from
- operating system and it’s surface
- language and version of browser software
Contact our data protection officer at dataprotection[at]assd.com.
Legal basis of processing
We process data according to GDPR Art. 6 (1) (a, b). That means we process personal data only if consent is given (a) and as long it is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (b).
Purpose of use
We will use your personal data solely to provide the requested products as download or for purposes you have given your consent providing that no legal requirements exist to the contrary.
Right of access, rectification and erasure of data
You can always get infomation on your existing personal data, we will always rectify inaccurate personal data and erase your personal data on demand.
Right to object
You may at any time revoke your consent given or object to the processing of your personal data.
Storage of data
We store personal data for as long as it is necessary to perform a service that you have requested or for which you gave consent providing that no legal requirements exist to the contrary.
In addition to the above mentioned data there will be cookies stored on your computer while you visit our website. A cookie is a small text file that is sent from our site to your browser and is then stored on your hard disk to give back information to the site sending the cookie (in this case to us). Cookies are not able to run programmes and they cannot load viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to make the general service offered on the internet more userfriendly and effective.
- This website uses the following sorts of cookies (their extent and operation mode will be explained afterwards):Transient Cookies (see 2)
- Persistent Cookies (see 3).
- Transient Cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close the browser. These are in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID that can assign various queries of a browser to a common browser session. Consequently your computer can be recognised as soon as you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a given period that varies depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can reset your browser according to your needs and for instance refuse the acceptance of third-party-cookies or all cookies. Please note that certain areas of the sites may not function properly if you reject a cookie.
We are applying administrative and technical security measures to protect your personal data that we manage against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. When we collect and process personal data the information is transferred in encrypted form to prevent misuse of the date by third parties. Our security measures are constantly updated in line with technological change.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary due to law or technical changes.
When visiting our website we will collect anonymisised data on how the visitors came to our website and how many users opened the page (browser, link, direct entry). The collected data will not be used to personally identify each visitor but solely to measure quantitative information. These statistics cannot be used to track your activities on other websites. The data will not be linked with other services. If you have deactivated the setting of cookies in your browser your visit will not be registered.
Use of Social-Media-Plugings by Facebook
On our website we use plugins of the social media platform facebook.com (“Facebook” – Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). When you open websites with such a plugin from our website a link is made to the Facebook servers and shows the plugin of the website via browser. Through this the facebook server gets the information on which websites you have visited. If you are at the same time logged in to Facebook as a member, facebook will assign these information to your personal user account. If you use plugin features (e.g. clicking the Like-button, commenting on a post or article), these information will also be assigned to your Facebook user account. You can avoid this only by logging out before using the plugins.
You will find further information on how Facebook is collecting and analysing data as well as information about your rights and ways to protect your privacy in Facebook’s data protection information.