Management Information System MIS
ASSD PMS Feature: Management Information System MIS.
The ASSD MIS offers financial and statistical key figures retrieved from as many ho(s)tels you like. Comfortable selection tools simplify evaluation as well as forecasts and statistical analysis and comparison of any data combination possible.
The ASSD Management Information System MIS is an indispensable companion concerning financial and marketing-relevant decisions of central organisations.
Features of the MIS:
- Information: Expected income and cash flow report
- Evaluation: Data on occupancy based on rooms, beds, days, months, years, guest types, nationality, etc. available
- Common evaluation of several hostels: Comfortable selection tools, e.g. only country or only city hostels, selection based on number of beds, etc. or individual selection by click list. Results displayed either individually or totalized
- Year on year: Annual comparisons with regard to various years possible
- Reservation forecast: Due to the previous year bookings the MIS works out the pick-ups (expected bookings within a certain period). This forecast enables changes in strategy, adjustment of prices or additional marketing campaigns in time